Landing Page Software
Landing page software enable to build landing pages for online marketers for some promotional activity with intention to drive visitor to bring leads.
Landing pages are usually designed to collect emails or any contact details by signing up for a newsletter or a free trial or by registering for a subscription service. Landing pages are usually one or two pages website which can be created by using inbuilt templates that comes with Landing page software. Anyone without any design knowledge can design landing page with ease by just drag and drop of elements and customize using fonts and images from the media library. Landing page softwares integrates seamlessly with thirdparty tools like email marketing software, content management systems and analytics for enhanced functionality. With this software, users can track the behavior of the visitors and can generate actionable insights.
Showing all 7 results
- Easy-to-use interface to create landing page without any technical knowledge.
- Drag and drop functionality with huge template library, simple navigation menus.
- A/B testing enables to check which page variant works well.
- Features like conversion tracking and proper lead management helps to generate more sales.
- Integration with mailchimp helps email marketing automated.
- Some layouts change between mobile and desktop views.
- Could have more font types and text customization.
- Should have introduced more designing elements.
- Instapage is high in pricing. Hence it is mainly used by Medium and Large scale businesses
- All-in-one marketing platform.
- Easy-to-use templates and page builder.
- Good starter package for companies who want to start with funnels/membership etc.
- Everything in one platform.
- Integrated with webinar tools.
- Facebook support groups to assist.
- Email marketing automation.
- Takes time to get acquainted.
- Its a bit complicated to learn the process.
- Aesthetically pool email templates and page builder.
- Landingi comes with rich features that are more advanced and easy-to-use. Even non-programmers can easily build a beautiful landing page.
- It makes advertising and marketing more simplified.
- Lead Organizer Tool helps to manage the leads.
- Landingi provides tons of templates, which makes non designers or beginners to create an awesome landing page. All templates are customizable to your needs.
- Drag and Drop editor with more than 800 fonts and icons.
- Landingi can integrate with email marketing tools, CRM and Analytics.
- A/B testing, analytics and tracking features are not available in low pricing plans.
- Beautiful templates with drag and drop feature to create a stunning landing page.
- Integration with WordPress.
- Easy to use.
- Analytics and Reporting.
- Resources to learn about sales funnels and marketing.
- Mobile responsive landing pages.
- Lead Capture Pop Ups
- A bit Expensive.
- No customer support.
- Custom HTML and CSS is missing.
- More templates needed.
- Drag and Drop interface to quickly create landing page using template library.
- Export client leads to CSV from single or multiple pages.
- Boost relevance—and the likelihood for conversion—by matching landing page text (like your headline) to your visitors' exact search terms.
- Two step opt-in forms enables to convert button, image, or link on your website into a popup forms.
- Single sign-on (SSO) login option.
- Ability to create and share template among users.
- Less number templates to customize.
- Less resources to learn to build things out on your own.
- Ability to manage email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others.
- Ability to integrate with third party softwares.
- Easty-to-understand user interface.
- Ability to embed forms in website, blogs and facebook pages.
- Analytics to draw insights from the campaigns launched.
- 14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start.
What are the key features of Landing Page Software?
Customizable Templates: Customizable templates are an essential part of landing pages that helps in quick and easy creation by just drag and drop of elements. Users doesn’t need any coding or designing knowledge to design beatiful landing pages. Customizable templates are designer made inbuilt templates with all features like responsiveness, security, compliance and much more.
WSIWYG editor: Landing page software should have drag and drop functionality and preview capability which helps to build landing pages easily and preview them.
Security: Usually landing pages are self hosted managed platforms which comes with SSL certification. Need to consider security as vital thing as information of the prospects are being captured through forms and ensure it to be secure.
Integrations. Enhance the functionality of the landing pages by seamlessly integrating them with thirdparty applications like existing automation, optimization, email marketing, social, and CRM tools.
A/B Testing: This enables you create and test the campaigns and generate insights out of it. Utilize the one which is most effective out of the tested ones to get leads, thereby increase the sales.